Monday, April 27, 2009

Presidents Trophy Winners Done! Flamers Out!

Oh man, there are some moments I love watching playoff hockey, but few are better than watching as the Flamers from Calgary go down in... well flames! HAHAHAHAHA

Maybe it's just me, or maybe it's the Calgary Flames fan/bar owner of the bar I just came home from, but I'm feeling pretty good tonight considering my team is nowhere to be found in the playoffs!

Combined with a San Jose (choke) first round exit at the hands of the "red hot" Anaheim Ass-Clowns, errr I mean Ducks, this sets up the 2nd round in the West as follows:

Ducks vs Wings
Canucks vs (2009 Stanley Cup Winning) Blackhawks

Yeah, there are few things better than a Flames loss. In fact there is nothing better than a Flames loss other than it being at the hands of the Oilers, however I will take a big Hawks win over the Flamers from Cow-Town followed by a hard fought win over the Nucks from Van-City.

Good luck Canuck fans, this should be a good tilt!

Let's hope for a couple great game 7's tomorrow, remember to get your game 7 bonus predictions in if you haven't already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for Drummer John's NHL Playoff Pool 2009. If you are a participant and commenting as "anonymous" remember to enter your handle. Trash talking is very much allowed and encouraged!