Monday, April 6, 2009

Drummer John's NHL Playoff Hockey Pool 2009

Welcome to my NHL Playoff Hockey Pool blog page. I am planning on hosting a pool here for this seasons playoffs. I haven't got all the rules worked out yet, but I am working on them and will post them as soon as they are complete.

This pool will be more of a predict the score/winner/series winner sort of thing so it will be pretty simple and won't take a lot of time out of anyone's day. The idea I have is we will start with the 8 playoff match ups. Each player in the pool will make predictions at the start of each series of what team will win the series and in how many games, and maybe even the score of each game earning more points the more accurate the prediction. But as I said, I will get the rules figured out and post them soon.

This pool is open to my friends only or by invite, however if I don't get a lot of response I will allow others to join. Leave me a comment if you're interested in joining!

2 comments:

WILDeMAN said...

Sounds like fun buddy!! Can you email to remind me or everyone when it's set up

John Simmonds said...

I'll send out a reminder as soon as the playoff matches are all set. Thanks man!

Post a Comment

Leave your comments for Drummer John's NHL Playoff Pool 2009. If you are a participant and commenting as "anonymous" remember to enter your handle. Trash talking is very much allowed and encouraged!